Monday, July 30, 2007

Let's drink to that!!!


(Ria enjoying a dip on 40 degs summer heat)


(Taken at the Bin Majid pool bar: Ukko, Marju, Tero and Petri)


(Toni, knocked out after a full days swimming and drinking)

After a 2 nights and 3 days stay at Bin Majid Resort, its back to work for Toni, Tero and Petri. But not after we stopped by Barracuda Beach Resort where they sell alcohol from beers to wines to liquors for cheaper prices. This I find very amusing, that just about 60 kms from there, Al Sharjah is a very strict city. No alcohol of any kind is permitted in this place. Yet, most of the foreigners like us, who stumbles upon Barracuda, will of course drive thru Al Shrajah with trunks full of liquors. Toni got himself 3 boxes of beers (24pcs each) and I got myself a bestfriend: Jack Daniels, a bottle of Coco Rhum and a couple more bottles of wine.

Unfortunately, my camera ran out of battery so I have no evidence to show that I finally came face to face with not just one but more than a dozen camels. Which is actually the highlight of the trip for me. But no worries, Toni will probably take us back there whether to escape the summer heat of the city, or once he runs out of beer, whichever comes first... hehe.

Cheers!

No comments: